MAKE YOUR WEDDING DREAMS COME TRUE
with a Free Sweet Wedding Package at Seashore Bay Beach Resort
Imagine getting married in a tropical paradise on the beautiful Seven Mile beach in Negril, Jamaica. Seashore BayBeach Resort is the ideal setting for the destination wedding of your dreams. Exchange your vows surrounded by the caress of the warm Caribbean breeze at any one of our exquisite tropical settings. From the moment the planning begins, indulge in luxury and exceptional service. A dedicated wedding coordinator will ensure an unforgettable celebration of your love. Providing more than an extraordinary venue for your wedding day, Seashore Bay Beach Resort is the perfect place to begin your happily ever after.
- Professional services of an offsite wedding coordinator to help you plan your special day
- Onsite wedding coordinator services upon arrival to the resort
- Minister to perform the ceremony
- Government documentation fees
- Brides seasonal floral bouquet
- Groom’s matching boutonniere
- Romantic ocean front ceremony location
- Table draped with white linen, along with matching ceremony chairs
- Pre-recorded ceremony music
- Wedding cake
- Sparkling wine and cold hors d’oeuvres reception at ceremony location
- Dinner reservations for wedding group
- Decorated room on first honeymoon night
Ceremony Locations: On the beautiful sandy Seven Mile Beach or in a Beachfront Gazebo.
Outside Guest Policy: Guests not staying at the hotel can attend the wedding. A charge of $35USD will be applied on the day of the wedding and will grant them access from 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony to 30 minutes after the event. Guests must be accounted for in the total head count of the group. Guests fee of $25 per person for guests over the 12 person point will still apply. On other days outside of the actual wedding guests can access the resort for $75 up to 5pm and $85 per person after 5pm for a maximum of 8 hours.
Photography: The onsite photographer is Caribe Photo. A outside vendor a fee of $800 will apply for all outside photographers that are not a guest of the resort for a minimum of 3 nights.
For more info Contact:
Terms & Conditions: Click To View
- Minimum 7 night stay for Bride & Groom plus 5 additional rooms in any category are required to qualify for the Free Package
- Inclusions provided for up to 12 people
- A $25 per person surcharge is applied for each person of the group over the 12 included
- Maximum group size is 40 persons
- Package must be requested at least 60 days in advance
- A package fee of $950 will apply to groups not meeting the minimum requirements
- Certified marriage certificate will be sent directly to the wedding couple via registered mail from Kingston and will arrive after the ceremony.
Legal Requirements: Click To View
In order to get married in Jamaica, couples must provide their birth certificates and 2 witnesses. If either the bride or groom are divorced or gone through name changes then the divorce decree and/or divorce dissolution and name change documents are required. Wedding couple must be in the destination at least 48 hours in advance of the ceremony.
A minister must perform the legal and symbolic ceremonies. Even if someone provides their own, our Minister must be there in order for it to be legal. The Minister will provide his own sermon unless wedding couple would like to prepare their own. Ceremonies can be requested 7 days a week but can only be confirmed between sunrise and sunset on Jamaican Holidays.
|Jamaican Holidays - 2013
|Day of the Week
||Month and Day
||New Year's Day
||National Heros Day