KARISMA WELCOME BACK GI GUEST PROGRAM GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here for more details...
- El Dorado Spa Resorts and Azul Hotels by Karisma, Premier World Wide Marketing, and Karisma Hotels and Resorts ("Karisma" or "we") may change the Welcome Back GI Guest program (the "Program") rules, processes, regulations, or other awards, and special offers at any time, with or without notice. Karisma may amend the Program Rules at any time without notice. Karisma has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
- Gi Guest refers to individuals who have enrolled and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Resorts affiliated at the the Program are: El Dorado Spa Resort, El Dorado Casitas Royale, El Dorado Maroma, El Dorado Seaside Suites, Azul Beach Hotel, Azul Sensatori, and Azul Fives Hotel. Participating properties are subject to change without notice.
- The program is free and participationindicates acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as of any changes or modifications made to them.
- Fraud or abuse of the program, rewards and benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Karisma, including the forfeiture of Rewards, the termination of Welcome Back GI Guest program. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately discontinue the program and terminate the guest's code number or reward level, if a guest violates any local, state, or federal laws or ordinance otherwise misuses the benefits or fails to pay any valid bill or account due to Karisma. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall limit Karisma in the exercise of its legal or equitable rights or remedies.
- Neither Karisma nor our Program partners are responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or via electronic mail. Karisma is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding participating properties and partners.
- The sale or barter of any Rewards or other benefits (other than by Karismas’) is prohibited.
- Respecting your privacy is important for us. However, we may from time to time send you certain program information that may include, but is not limited to, marketing materials which will inform you of special offers and products we believe would be of interest to you. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out from receiving these materials.
- Participating properties may change or modify the Amenity list without previous notification.
- We reserve the right to correct any benefits, values, letters, or e-mail statements sent in error.
- All interpretations of these Terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Karisma.
WHO IS ELEGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM?
- The program is open to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age, at the time of enrollment
- Individuals who have enrolled to other Resort Programs (Exotic, Prestige, Friends in Paradice RCI, etc.) are NOT eligible to participate in the Welcome back GI guest program.
- Neither corporations/associations/groups, nor employees of Karisma can enroll into the Welcome Back GI Guest program.
ENROLLMENT TO THE PROGRAM AND TERMINATION
- You must first register on-line for the Welcome back GI guest program. Enrollment is free by filling out the form at www.karismahotels.com/welcomeback.
- Enrolling prior to stay: Enrollment should be made at least 10 days prior to your arrival in order to receive the benefits on your upcoming stay. In the opposite case the Welcome Back Benefits will be redeemed until the next stay.
- Enrolling during your stay: When enrolling once you are staying at a Karisma Resort you will become eligible to receive the benefits until your next stay.
- You cannot have more than one Program during your stay. The Program will end automatically for the next visit when GI Guest affiliates to another resort program during their stay such as exotic, prestige, friends in paradise, Registry Collection, RCI, Challenge, Holliday Travel of America, San Francisco Exchange Member, International Cruise and Excursions, Presidential, Hispanic for Friends in Paradise,
HOW ARE YOUR BENEFITS REDEEMED?
- There are four levels of reward AMBER, JADE, TOPACIO and ONIX. At each level your rewards increase upon specific stay and/or room night values.
- After applying to the Program Level AMBER will be assigned to each applicant. Confirmation letter including your ID number will be sent via e-mail.
- GI Guest cannot earn reward levels retroactively for stays previous to registration.
- Reward level items cannot be combined with promotional offers.
- Guest enrolled in the Welcome Back GI guest program is eligible for Upgrade based on availability at check-in
- Personal Preference: Whenever possible, personal preferences as indicated in the enrollment form such as room type, room location, specialty room, pillow type, and newspaper will be met, based on availability.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR REWARD LEVEL?
- GI Guest shall be responsible for ensuring that his or her Reward level is properly assigned into the Hotel booking record.
- If you are enrolled at the Welcome back GI guest program, you will receive one Reward level for one room per stay. A "stay" is defined as four or more consecutive nights at the same hotel. Guests cannot check out of the hotel and check back in for consecutive nights to earn additional Benefits
- Stays that do not upgrade your reward level or earn benefits include crew rates, employee rates, friends & family rates, complimentary rates, courtesy stays, travel agent rates, and certain contracted rates.
- Under no circumstances will you receive credit for any rooms booked by other individuals including, but not limited to, friends or family members. Rewards and benefits are not transferable to other guest and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Guests cannot earn benefits or upgrade the reward level for the stays of any other guest.
- Guests cannot earn Benefits for "day pass"
- Benefits are not earned for no-show or cancellation charges.
- We reserve the right to deduct Reward level assigned in error.
- Special offer and exclusive offers will be sent via e-mail, including special introductory announcements and offers for our newest hotels. Members can opt-out of these messages at any time.
- Specially trained service professionals are available to answer any questions about the Welcome back program or assist with guests profiles: email@example.com