Azul Villa Carola Rates & Packages
Azul Villa Carola Rack Rates
Maximum occupancy: 12 Adults & 8 Children
Please note: During Week Category A, check in will be on Saturday and check out will be on the following Saturday
Please note: During Week Category B, there are no restrictions on when check-in should be as long as minimum night requirements are met and the stay does not overlap into Week Category A.
Rates are in USD per night
Additional pax rate is per person, per night (regardless of age)
Rates do not include 14% tax
Rates do not include 5% service fee
0 - 2.99 years will travel free of charge
3 - 12.99 years : 50% discount based on Additional Pax rate
|| $100/per person, per night (children rates applicable)
||This package provides access to all amenities included in the Gourmet Inclusive package as outlined on the fact sheet.
|Royal Gourmet Inclusive:
||+ $150/per person, per night (childrenrate applicable)
||An upgrade from the Gourmet Inclusive package to the Royal Gourmet Inclusive package can be purchased and will add all amenities outline in the fact sheet.
|GI Friends & Family Vacation Planner:
$345/per group, per night (1-10 pax, regardless of age)
Addtl pax: $15 per person, per night (children rates applicable)
|This package can be combined with either the Gourmet Inclusive or Royal Gourmet Inclusive package as an added value over the selected Gourmet plan.
||$2,500 per event
||This package is offered for all plans and includes all amenities outlined in the fact sheet.
- For GI and Royal GI Package: The private chef and dinner will be included for guests registered at the Villa. Additional pax prices available upon request.
- For EP Package: the private chef will be included but the final price of the dinner will vary based on the menu selection and number of guests dining.
|| + $1,000 per event
||This package is an upgrade from the Silver Wedding Package and includes all amenities outlined in the fact sheet.
Terms & Conditions:
Click here for more details...
Azul Villa Carola works on request and availability basis. A reservation is not confirmed unless a confirmation notice has been issued by our reservations department.
All reservations must be made through:
Tel: (52.998) 872-8450
Contact: Roberto Vences, Res. Manager
Gourmet Inclusive Package Terms
- Once on property the guest has the opportunity to upgrade from EP to GI at the provided package rates.
- The possiblity to combine EP & GI packages in one stay is available, but can only be done with one break combination.
- All membes in the group must be on the same package at all times.
- For the comfort of our guests, the Gourmet Inclusive plan may be pre-purchased at time of original booking
- For the comfort of our guests, the Royal Gourmet Inclusive plan may be pre-purchased at time of original booking
- For the comfort of our guests, the Gourmet Inclusive Friends and Family Vacation Planner plan may be be pre-purchased at time of original booking
- Guest with a booked and confirmed GI package cannot change their package once on property. Cancellations and No Shows
Cancellation Policy for (A) weeks: Tour Operator shall give Azul Villa Carola prompt written notice of all cancelled reservations. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellations submitted 120 days prior to arrival will be charged the equivalance of 1 night stay.
- Cancellations submitted 90 days prior to arrival will be charged the equivalance of 2 nights stay.
- Cancellations submitted 60 days prior to arrival will be charged for the full stay.
Cancellation Policy for (B) weeks:Tour Operator shall give Azul Villa Carola prompt written notice of all cancelled reservations. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellations submitted 60 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of total
- Cancellations submitted 45 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of total
- Cancellation policy will apply accordingly
- No Shows for EP packages: In the event of a no show, only cancelled guests who paid the additional pax rate will be granted a full refund.
- No Shows for GI & Royal GI: In the event of a no show, guests who pre-purchased a Gourmet Inclusive plan will receive a full refund for their purchased package.
- No Shows for GI FFVP: In the event of a no show, additional pax who who pre-purchased the GI FFVP plan will receive a full refund for their purchased package.
A $3,000 deposit must be issued at the time of booking. This deposit will be held and will only be processed after 15 days from the time of booking. Guests may cancel without penality within these 15 days.
- Payment for (A) weeks: full payment must be issued 120 prior to arrival
- Payment for (B) weeks: Full payment must be issued 60 days prior to arrival.
Payment must be made in US dollars and must indicate:Client name, Villa's confirmation number, arrival date, departure date, number of guests.
If guests do not arrive on the confirmed arrival date, guest will need to inform the hotel of their new arrival date and will be entitled to the remaining nights in the reservation. Additional nights will be considered as a new booking, standard rates and conditions apply.
Tour Operator cannot sell, promote, or advertise prices below the contracted rack rates stated in this agreement. Failure to do so, allows us to terminate this agreement at any time.
Top of page